Safe Food Handling
For people in the food service industry, including Early Childhood Educators, Aged Care workers, etc.
Receive a Certificate of Attendance after successfully completing the course.
- What is safe food handling all about?
- Legislation, Food Act, Food Safety Standards
- Why is it important?
- How does it apply to our service?
- Who does it involve?, Hygiene, Cleaning and Maintenance
- Storage of Food, Temperature Control
- The 4-hour/2-hour rule.
Your choice of delivery:
Fees are effective as of 1st August 2018
- Pre-Recorded Webinar – Non Accredited Safe Food Handling Statement of Achievement. from the comfort of your own home and watched at a time convenient to you $50.00 +GST p/person
- Non Accredited Safe Food Handling Statement of Achievement. from the comfort of your own home and watched at a time convenient to you $55.00 +GST p/person (Minimum of 5 people)
- Non Accredited Safe Food Handling, Statement of Achievement. $59 p/person (Minimum of 5 people)
*Additional travel charges may apply depending upon location
For more information or to book, please contact us.